Despite how much I love crafting and sewing, blogging about it just isn't for me. I don't get to do it enough. So now, I've decided to blog about growing up!
It's been almost 2 months since graduation and having spent my summer being a stay-at-home mum, it's now time for me to grow up and become a 'proper adult'!
I'm aware that all of us at some point, feel like we need to 'grow up' and start becoming the adult we're supposed to be. I've hit that point now at the grand old age of 22! Becoming a mum certainly didn't make me feel like a proper adult. Neither did getting my own house, paying bills, going to Uni or moving far away from home!
So, from now on, expect blogs about the fun I'm having turning into a 'proper adult'.
I expect to blog about:
- Job searching
- Getting my driving test done (finally!)
- Sorting out bills (all the boring stuff - spreadsheets, setting up direct debits etc.)
- Chores around the house and how to keep on top of them!
- Getting my little one ready for starting primary school
- Activities for keeping the little one entertained until September!
- Getting our house ready for selling
- Dressing like a grown-up